Heat things up for your 4th of July party this year with these fresh recipes! 🎆🎇 Enjoy!
- 2 cups uncooked BBF quinoa
- 1 large cucumber, quartered lengthwise and chopped.
- 1 container of grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Half of a red onion, chopped
- 1 bundle Parsley, chopped
- ½ container of Baby Greens
- ¾ cup Feta crumbles.
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup BBF Avocado Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Quinoa according to package instructions. Cool.
- While Quinoa is cooling, chop all of your vegetables and place in a large bowl.
- Mix cooled Quinoa in with the vegetables.
- For the dressing combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over Quinoa and vegetables. Sprinkle the feta on top. Toss salad to incorporate dressing.
Calories: 280, Protein: 7g, Fat: 16g, Carbs: 27
- 6 Boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- ⅓ cup Coconut Aminos or Soy Sauce
- ½ Tablespoon Sambal Oelek, Garlic chili paste
- 2 Teaspoons BBF Avocado Oil
- 2 Teaspoons BBF Coconut Vinegar
- Remove Chicken thighs from package. Cut off any excess fat from each thigh. Cut the thighs into long strips and place in large bowl.
- Combine all other ingredients and dump over the chicken thighs. Stir to incorporate. Cover bowl and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to 24 hours.
- Remove Chicken from fridge. Thread meat onto skewers. Place 2-3 pieces on each skewer.
- Heat up grill, and cook chicken skewers until golden brown and cooked through. Turning skewers occasionally. About 10-15 mins. Transfer skewers to a plate and serve warm.
Calories 189, Protein: 23g, Fat: 8g, Carbs: 7g
- ½ cup BBF Avocado Oil Mayo
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Dill pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons BBF Coconut vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to combine.
- Spread sauce on your burger and enjoy!
Calories: 147, Protein: 0g, Fat: 16g, Carbs: 4
Serving size 2 Tbsp
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- 1 cup PBfit, pre-mixed with water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups Oats
- Ice cream of your choice
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter for 2 minutes, scraping the sides and bottom.
- Add the brown sugar, white sugar, and peanut butter. Beat until well incorporated.
- Add both eggs and vanilla. Beat well, scraping sides and bottom.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Mix to combine.
- Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Mix.
- With a spoon, mix in the Oats.
- Cover the bowl and chill the dough in the fridge for 1-3 hours. (or overnight)
- When the dough is chilled, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Use ¼ cup to measure out the dough, and place on baking sheet at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes. The edges should be firm and the centers are all most done being shiney.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool for a couple of minutes on the baking sheet, then using a spatula place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Once cookies are completely cool. Take one cookie, turn it upside down and place a scoop of slightly softened Ice cream in the middle. Take another cook and sandwich the ice cream in the middle.
- You can enjoy the cookie sandwiches immediately, or you can place in the freezer for later.
Macros for Cookies Calories: 381, Protein: 7g, Fat: 18g, Carbs: 57