Chocolate PBfit No Bake Cookies
We are serious crunchers here at BetterBody Foods, so anytime a new granola recipe comes around we love to whip it up and give it a munchin’ crunchin’. This recipe is the bomb because it’s only 6 Ingredients to a Chocolate Granola that is also nut and grain free. Talk about a win for any social event where dietary restrictions might be an issue. So if you ever ask yourself what you can do to improve your breakfast or brunch game, bake yourself some of this nut & grain free chocolate granola! If you think this recipe is awesome and would like to see more, check out Rachel Mansfield’s blog!
|1 1/2 Cup unsweetened coconut flakes|
|1/2 Cup pumpkin seeds|
|1/2 Cup flaxseeds|
|1 Tbsp SunButter (or nut butter of your choice)|
|1 Tbsp BBF organic virgin coconut oil||
|1/3 Cup chocolate chips|
1. Mix together coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds in a medium bowl.
2. Heat a medium skillet and add coconut oil.
3. Once coconut oil fully melts and greases the pan/skillet, add SunButter.
4. Once the mixture is liquid, add the dry mixture to the pan and stir well, make sure the granola is evenly coated with the SunButter mixture.
5. Toast on the stove for about 15 minutes on medium heat.
6. Pour onto a lined baking tray and after a few minutes of cooling down, add chocolate.
7. It will melt a little more within the granola to make it creamy and chocolatey.
8. Enjoy with your favorite milk, yogurt or by itself!