The Ultimate Quinoa Burger
Spice things up this Summer with our sweet potato salad, made special with our Avocado Mayo with Chipotle lime!
|4 medium sized sweet potatoes - peeled & chopped|
|1 large red onion - chopped|
|3-4 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil||
|1 can black beans|
|1 yellow pepper - chopped|
|1 orange bell pepper|
|1 cup fresh cilantro|
|1-2 fresh jalapeños|
|2 limes - juiced|
|1 clove of garlic|
|2 Tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo with Chipotle & Lime||
|1/3 cup BBF Avocado Oil||
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place chopped sweet potatoes and onion on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix around til evenly coated.
3. Cook until sweet potatoes are tender.
4. Place all of the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
5. In a food processor or blender, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Pulse until combined.
6. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and mix around.
7. Serve and enjoy.
CALORIES 227, FAT 13G, PROTEIN 5G, CARBS 22G, SERVES 10