Peanut Butter Molten Lava Cakes
Chocolate chip cookies are the dessert that never fails to disappoint. This one just happens to be oozing with chocolate which c'mon let's be honest is probably the only time oozing is a good thing. These guys also have the sweet rich coconut sugar flavor that also is a awesome nutritious boost. Thanks to @sarahekoenig for sharing this with us.
|1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut sugar||
|1/4 Cup BBF organic virgin coconut oil||
|1 1/2 tsp BBF organic bourbon madagascar vanilla|
|3/4 Cup almond flour|
|1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut flour||
|1/2 tsp baking soda|
|1/3 Cup dairy free chocolate chunks|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
2. Melt coconut oil and set aside to cool
3. Combine egg, coconut sugar, vanilla, and cooled coconut oil
4. In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, and baking soda, then add to wet mixture
5. Once incorporated, add chocolate chunks and mix
6. Roll into 1 tbsp side balls then flatten slightly
7. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden and gooey!