Sweet potatoes are nuggets of delicious joy. If you have tasted of the incredible flavor, then you know. Now imagine sweet potatoes that taste even better! Sweet potatoes with goat cheese! The fusion of flavor is incredible and unprecedented. If “have an adventure” is on your bucket list, you can check it off if you eat one of these potatoes. Now go bake a potato!
|4 large sweet potatoes|
|6 Tbsp BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||
|6 oz goat cheese|
|1/4 Cup shredded coconut (optional)|
|Pinch of sea salt|
|Pinch of pepper|
1. Wash potatoes and then pierce several times with a fork.
2. Rub with BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil. Bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until done.
3. Cut top 1/3 off potatoes. Scrape out the meat of the potatoes into a medium bowl, leaving about 1/4 inch of meat on inside of potato to create a bowl. Scrape out lid also. You can discard the lid or snack on it.
4. Mix potato meat with the BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and goat cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Fill potato shells with the mixture. Sprinkle with coconut if using.
6. Bake in 350-degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until slightly browned on top.