Chocolate PBfit No Bake Cookies
Have you ever watched a movie with an awesome twist at the end and said, “the movie would have been better without that awesome part.” No of course not! Because having a twist can turn an ordinary movie into an extraordinary one. So it is with hamburgers. Imagine a regular burger. Now imagine the burger has been infused with a coconut, lime, cilantro twist! Mind blowing. The only question is how soon can you get the grill fired up.
|-- Burgers --|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1/2 Cup shredded coconut|
|1/4 Cup chopped cilantro|
|2 Tbsp fresh lime juice|
|2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1 Tbsp cream of coconut|
|1 tsp soy sauce|
|1 1/2 tsp salt|
|-- Toasted Coconut --|
|1 Tbsp BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||
|1 Cup shredded coconut|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|-- Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise --|
|1 Cup mayonnaise|
|2 tsp cream of coconut|
|1 Tbsp chopped cilantro|
1. Combine the beef, 1/2 cup coconut, cilantro, egg, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon cream of coconut, soy sauce, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in a bowl until well mixed. Form into 4 patties, and set aside.
2. Stir together the mayonnaise with 2 teaspoons of cream of coconut and 1 tablespoon of cilantro; set aside.
3. Heat the BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in 1 cup of coconut and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook and stir until the coconut has turned golden brown. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and set aside.
4. Cook the burgers on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-well.
5. Spread both cut sides of the hamburger buns with the cilantro mayonnaise. Place the cooked burgers on the bottom buns, sprinkle with the toasted coconut, and serve.