PBfit Gluten Free Pancakes
Have you ever heard of goldilocks? Well, goldilocks was a foodie. She was obsessed with food in every way. That’s why when she heard that the bear family was having cranberry & coconut oatmeal for breakfast, she was on her way to their house before you could say dietary fiber! Lucky for her, the bear family had gone for a walk while they waited for the oatmeal to cool. Goldilocks had planned on only just sampling each bowl, but she had not expected it to be the best thing she had ever tasted. After having a spoonful of each bowl, she knew she had needed more. Goldilocks picked the largest bowl on the table and went to town. After absolutely stuffing herself with cranberry & coconut oatmeal, she had to take a nap. Lucky for her, she had eaten papa bears bowl of oatmeal. Papa bear just happened to also be smoky the friendly bear who helps prevent wildfires. He was very understanding and even packed some more oatmeal for her to take home as leftovers. If Goldilocks was willing to risk her life to have this oatmeal, it is worth five minutes of your time to make it.
|1 Cup milk|
|1/2 Cup BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||
|3/4 Cup water|
|1 Tbsp BBF* Organic Agave||
|1 Cup quick cooking oats|
|1/2 tsp BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla|
|2 Tbsp coconut cream concentrate|
1. Combine milk, water, shredded coconut, and BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
3. Add oats and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla.
4. turn heat down slightly and simmer for one minute, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from heat, add coconut cream concentrate, and cover.
6. Let sit for 3 minutes. Remove lid, stir well and serve.
7. Top with BBF* Organic Agave, dried cranberries, and nuts.
You may also use regular rolled oats for this recipe. Simply increase the amount of liquid used and add the coconut and vanilla after the oats are cooked through.