The Ultimate Quinoa Burger
|3 cups butternut squash|
|2 cups cut brussel sprouts|
|1/2 red onion|
|3 cups cooked quinoa|
|1/3 cup dried cranberries|
|3 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds|
|1 cup apple cider|
|2 tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar||
|2 tbsp minced shallot|
|1 tbsp dijon mustard|
|1 tbsp maple syrup|
|2 tsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil||
|salt & pepper to taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place the Cubed butternut squash, cut brussel sprouts, and diced red onion on a baking sheet. Drizzle with avocado oil and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Bake until the butternut squash is fork tender.
3. Place the cooked quinoa and all the other salad ingredients in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
4. For the salad, Simmer the Apple cider, coconut vinegar and shallot in a small pot of medium heat till the shallot softens. Allow to cool.
5. wisk the apple cider mixture and the other dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
6. Add the dressing to the salad and mix around till it is well combined.
CALORIES 203, FAT 3G, PROTEIN 5G, CARBS 41G, SERVES 8