The Ultimate Quinoa Burger
Our dear friend and wellness wizard Candice Lynn Fit Vegan created a crunchy, sweet and satisfying gluten free granola that will make any morning breakfast or late night snack shine! This granola made with BetterBody Foods (BBF) products is the perfect pairing to almond milk, ice cream, smoothies, or mixed with fruit and desserts.
|2 Cups gluten-free rolled oats|
|1/2 Cup BBF Organic Quinoa||
|1/4 Cup chopped walnuts|
|1/4 Cup unsweetened, shredded coconut|
|1 Tbsp ground cinnamon|
|2 tsp BBF Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla|
|1/2 tsp sea salt|
|1/4 tsp fresh ground nutmeg|
|1/2 Cup pure maple syrup|
|2 Tbsp BBF Organic Virgin Coconut Oil||
|1/4 Cup pitted dates|
|1/4 Cup dried wild blueberries|
|2 Tbsp water|
1. Mix together oats, quinoa, walnuts, and shredded coconut in a large bowl.
2. Blend together cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, syrup, dates, coconut oil, water, and vanilla in a high power blender until smooth.
3. Pour over dry ingredients and toss with spatula to coat.
4. Spread granola in a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 300° F for 15 minutes. Toss on pan and continue baking for 10 minutes or until beginning to turn golden brown.
6. Allow to cool and toss in blueberries.