Have you ever heard someone describe brownies as “heavenly?” Fictional statistics say that 96.3% of people have heard brownies compared to heaven. If regular brownies are like heaven, these brownies are like the heaven above heaven. Once again, our fake numbers indicate that 9 times out of 10, heavenly beings choose these gluten-free coconut brownies over regular brownies. Now we cannot verify any of the above statistics, but we can verify that these brownies are super delicious and you should bake them as soon as possible.
|1/3 Cup BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||
|2 small, ripe bananas (mashed)|
|2/3 Cup semisweet chocolate chips|
|1/2 Cup BBF* Organic Agave||
|1/4 Cup coconut milk (refrigerated)|
|1 tsp BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla|
|3 large eggs|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|3/4 Cup BBF* Organic Coconut Flour||
|1/3 Cup unsweetened shredded coconut|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Melt BBF* Organic Coconut Oil together coconut in a small pan and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. Add mashed bananas and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in chocolate chips and heat until melted. Pour into a medium size bowl and add BBF* Organic Agave, coconut milk and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla.
5. Stir in eggs and blend well. Mix in coconut flour and salt and stir until smooth.
6. Pour into a 9x9 oiled baking dish. Top with shredded coconut. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.