Okonomiyaki – Savory Cabbage Pancakes with Salmon
This keto dessert will be your new go-to!
|3 cups fresh berries (the juicer the berries, the more saucy the end result will have)|
|1 zest of a lemon|
|1 egg, slightly beaten|
|1 tsp vanilla|
|1/2 cup butter, softened (or 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted & cooled)|
|2 Tbsp keto-friendly sweetener, divided|
|1/2 cup BBF Organic Coconut Flour||
|3/4 cup almond flour|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a cast iron skillet or other baking dish, toss together the berries, lemon zest, 1 Tbsp sweetener.
3. In a large bowl, combine egg, softened butter, 1 Tbsp sweetener, and vanilla. Add in almond and coconut flour, mixing well to combine to form a dough.
4. Spread the topping evenly on top of the berry mixture. Pressing down lightly.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are bubbling and the top of the crust is golden brown.
6. Serve warm. Enjoy!
CALORIES 231 • PROTEIN 5g • FAT 18g • CARBS 15g