|1 3-4 lb pumpkin|
|2 Tbsp BBF Refined Almond Oil|
|1 small white onion, chopped|
|2 Tbsp garlic, minced|
|1 1/2 cups celery, chopped|
|1 1/2 cups carrots, chopped|
|2 apples, chopped|
|1 loaf marble rye, broken into 1” pieces|
|1-2 cups vegetarian broth|
|1½ Tbsp parsley|
|1½ Tbsp sage|
|1½ Tbsp thyme|
|1½ Tbsp rosemary|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut stem section from the pumpkin and remove seeds. Sprinkle inside with salt and pepper.
3. Place bread on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently until bread is dry.
4. Heat oil on medium high heat in a large skillet. Add onions and sauté for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 3 more minutes. Add celery, carrots and apples and cook for 3 mi Remove from heat and add herbs.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine bread and vegetable mixture. Pour in vegetable stock until coated but not soggy.
6. Place hollowed pumpkin on a baking and fill with stuffing leaving 1 inch at the top for expansion. 7. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes. Serve in pumpkin.
CALORIES 150 - FAT 4G - PROTEIN 4G - CARBS 26G - FIBER 5G - SERVES 10