This recipe comes to us courtesy of Rachel’s Vegan Kitchen, a new vegan cookbook by Rachel Lorton. If you are interested in finding more delicious vegan recipes, check out the whole cookbook. Follow this link: Rachel’s Vegan Kitchen
|6 spring roll skins|
|1/2 c sliced mango|
|1/2 c fresh parsley|
|1/2 c sliced beetroot|
|1/2 c shredded carrot|
|1/2 c sliced red bell pepper|
|THAI PEANUT SAUCE -|
|1/2 c BBF PBfit®|
|1/4 c water|
|1/8 c unsweetened cashew milk|
|1/8 c liquid aminos or coconut aminos|
|1 tsp white wine vinegar|
|1 tsp red curry paste|
|1/2 tsp ground giner|
1. Clan & Prepare fruit and veggies (For rainbow rolls)
2. Wet skins with warm water & lay out on cutting board.
3. Add approximately 1/6 of fresh ingredients to the center of each skin in a rectangular shape.
4. Fold skin over from bottom over fruit & veggies, fold in sides, then roll into a cylinder.
5. Serve whole or cut into halves.
6. For peanut sauce, add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until combined.