PBfit Gluten Free Pancakes
|—— Filling Ingredients ——|
|6-8 peaches (sliced)|
|1/2 Cup water|
|1/2 Cup BBF* Organic Agave||
|3 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour|
|pinch of salt|
|pinch of cinnamon|
|pinch of allspice|
|pinch of nutmeg|
|—— Topping Ingredients ——|
|1 Cup whole wheat pastry flour|
|3/4 Cup milk|
|1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave||
|1/2 tsp sea salt|
|2 tsp baking powder|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a saucepan, mix peaches, water and agave, bring to a boil and reduce to simmer.
3. Stir in flour until blended and sauce thickens. Add salt, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
4. Cook until peaches begin to soften (about 2-3 minutes).
5. Pour filling into 8 x 11 inch baking dish.
6. Mix topping ingredients in a small mixing bowl until lumpy like biscuit batter
7. Pour topping over peaches.
8. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until crust is slightly golden brown. May be served hot or cold. Keeps well in the refrigerator for 1 - 2 days. Makes 12 servings.
9. Serve with BBF* Organic Agave sweetened whipped cream.