Corn Black Bean & Cabbage Salad
|1/3 cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||
|2 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave||
195 in stock
|2 Tbsp BBF Organic Chia Seeds, soaked in 6 Tbsp. water for 20 minutes||
|1/2 tsp vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk|
|2 bananas, mashed thoroughly|
|1 cup oat flour|
|2 tsp baking soda|
|1 tsp salt|
|1/2 cup PBfit||
|1/2 cup rolled oats|
|2 Tbsp crushed peanuts (for topping)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a tabletop mixer, combine coconut oil, agave, chia, vanilla, almond milk and banana and mix together until smooth.
3. In a medium size bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt together.
4. While mixing add dry mixture to wet mixture. Add PBfit and rolled oats and blend.
5. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners and divide the batter among them. Top with crushed peanuts.
6. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
CALORIES 190 • FAT 9G • PROTEIN 5G • CARBS 24G • FIBER 3G