|4 cups water|
|1 cup blackberries|
|3 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds||
|3 Tbsp maple syrup|
|5-6 mint leaves|
1. Start by mixing 2 cups of water with the Chia seeds. Stir, and then set aside for 30 mins so the Chia seeds can gel up.
2. In a blender, combine the blackberries, lime juice, mint leaves, maple syrup, and 2 cups of water.
3. Blend until completely smooth.
4. Strain mixture into a pitcher.
5. Add the chia seed water into the pitcher. Stir thoroughly.
6. Serve on ice and enjoy!
CALORIES: 67, PROTEIN: 2G, FAT: 2G, CARBS: 12G, SERVES: 6
Sorry, no recipes were found.