|1 cup dried blueberries|
|1 cup soft medjool dates|
|1 cup cashews|
|1/3 cup pecans|
|2 Tbsp BBF Antioxidant Fruit and Fiber Blend||
|1/2 tsp lemon zest|
|dash of ground cinnamon|
|pinch of sea salt|
1. In a food processor, add the dried blueberries and dates. Process til it is all broken down and forms a paste/dough.
2. Add the cashews and pecans, Process until well combined.
3. Next add the Antioxidant blend, lemon zest, cinnamon, and sea salt. Process until well combined. (if mixture seems a little dry, doesn’t hold together when squeezed, add a little bit of lemon juice or water)
4. Scrape mixture into a 8x8 pan, either greased or lined with parchment. Press mixture into a single even layer.
5. Place the pan into the fridge to harden slightly. Once hardened cut into 10 bars and enjoy!