|4 oz unsweetened chocolate (melted)|
|6 Tbsp BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil||
|1 Cup BBF* Organic Agave||
|1/3 tsp salt|
|1 tsp BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla|
|1/2 Cup whole wheat pastry flour|
|2 oz semi-sweet chocolate (grated)|
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9 x 9 inch baking pan.
2. Place unsweetened chocolate into a large stainless steel bowl or the top of a double boiler and set over a pan of gently simmering water.
3. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
4. Mix the BBF* Organic Agave, BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil, and BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla into the melted chocolate. Beat in the eggs. Fold in flour and salt and mix until smooth.
5. Pour the batter into greased pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Top with coarsely grated semi-sweet chocolate. Makes 16 brownies.
Sorry, no recipes were found.