Triple Berry Rustic Tart
|4 large eggs|
|1 cup unsweetened almond milk|
|3 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Sugar||
64 in stock
|1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, melted||
|1/2 tsp vanilla extract|
|1/8 tsp cinnamon|
|pinch of sea salt|
|1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, for cooking||
|3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk|
|3/4 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar||
64 in stock
|1/2 cup LIVfit Superfood Organic Cacao Powder||
Out of stock
|1 cup raspberries|
|1 banana, sliced|
|1 Tbsp confectioners sugar|
1. Whisk eggs until well blended. Whisk in almond milk, coconut flour, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet on medium heat for 1 minute. Add a teaspoon of coconut oil.
3. Scoop ¼ of crepe mixture into pan and form a round crepe. When bubbles form on the crepe, gently flip. (May have to use two spatulas). Cook for 1 – 2 minutes and repeat with the rest of the mixture.
1. In a small sauce pan, heat almond milk over medium heat until steaming. Add half of the palm sugar and whisk until blended. Add half of the cacao, whisk, add the rest of the palm sugar, whisk and whisk in the remainder of the cacao. Once it comes to a light boil, reduce heat to low.
2. Fold the crepes in half and then in half again to form triangles. Top with fruit and cacao sauce and serve immediately.
Note: You will have a lot of leftover sauce! Makes a delicious topping for ice cream.
Fold crepes into quarters, drizzle with cacao sauce and top with raspberries and bananas.
CACAO SAUCE (makes 20 servings)
CALORIES 36 • FAT 0G • PROTEIN 1G • CARBS 8G • FIBER 1G
CREPES WITH FRUIT TOPPING
CALORIES 237 • FAT 14G • PROTEIN 9G • CARBS 21G • FIBER 7G
CREPES WITH CACAO SAUCE AND FRUIT TOPPING
CALORIES 273 • FAT 14G • PROTEIN 10G • CARBS 29G • FIBER 8G