Lemon Shortbread Sandwich Cookies
Make fish tacos even more tropical with coconut flour tortillas! Coconut Flour can be tricky to use but not in these super quick shells. We loved layering grilled fish on this coconut bed and slathering it all with fresh veggies, lime juice and a little dab of sour cream. Best of all, we used BetterBody Foods (BBF) ingredients to make them!
|3 Tbsp tapioca starch|
|3 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour||
47 in stock
|3 Tbsp water|
|1 tsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil||
Out of stock
|1 tsp garlic|
|2 Tbsp orange juice|
|1/3 red onion|
|1 Tbsp beer|
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until well blended, adding only a touch of salt. The batter should be thin so if needed add more water.
2. Pour a small amount into a pan on the stove on med-high heat.
3. Cook until the batter starts bubbling, flip, and cook the other side.
4. Take off heat.
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender.
2. Marinade fish in the sauce for at least 30 mins. Place fish in a skillet on med-high heat with a small amount of naturally refined coconut oil and pan-fry.
1. We put it all together with red cabbage, green cabbage, tomatoes, corn, cilantro, green onions and a dab of sour cream!