|1 Head cauliflower (cored and roughly chopped)|
|1/3 — 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese|
|2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour||
|1/2 tsp salt|
|1/2 tsp garlic powder|
|1 zucchini (Julienne into thin strips)|
|1 handful of crumbled feta cheese|
|olive oil (to taste)|
|chopped chives (to taste)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 flat baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until fine. Steam for about 12 -15 minutes. Drain well. When it is cool enough to handle, place in a cheese cloth and wring out excess water.
3. In a bowl, combine cauliflower, eggs, cheese, coconut flour, salt and garlic powder.
4. To make individual pizzas divide into four equal parts. Scoop onto cookie sheets and spread into four circles resembling pizzas. Bake for 20 minute, until golden with crispy edges.
5. For the toppings, make ribbons of zucchini and arrange on top of the pizza. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lemon, chopped chives and lemon rind.
Sorry, no recipes were found.