|1 1/2 lbs cucumbers|
|1/3 cup thai basil, torn into small pieces|
|3 Tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar||
92 in stock
|3 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil||
20 in stock
|1 tsp sesame oil|
|1 tsp fish sauce|
|1/4 cup roughly chopped roasted peanuts|
|pinch red pepper flakes|
|salt & pepper|
1. Peel and cut your cucumbers in half. Thinly cut the cucumber into 1/4 inch crescents and place in a bowl. Add the torn basil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut vinegar, avocado oil, sesame oil, and fish sauce.
3. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to combine.
4. Squeeze the lime juice over the top, add the peanuts, and red pepper flakes.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve chilled.