Spicy Peanut Sauce
Fish tacos are one of our absolute FAVORITES, especially when we slap on some of our special sauce made with our Avocado Oil Mayo with Chipotle Lime!
|2 fillets of white fish|
|1/2 cup BBF Coconut Flour||
47 in stock
|1/2 tsp cumin|
|1/2 tsp old bay seasoning|
|salt & pepper|
|BBF Avocado Oil||
98 in stock
|1/2 cup BBF Avocado Oil Mayo with Chipotle Lime||
594 in stock
|juice of 1 lime|
|1 clove garlic minced|
|8 corn tortillas|
1. Heat up a medium sized pan with 1 inch of oil, in the bottom till it gets to 350 degrees.
2. Cut your fish fillets into small bite sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl combine the coconut flour, Cumin, and Old Bay Seasoning. Mix to combine.
4. Place the cut fish into the bowl with the coconut flour. Using a spoon, mix around to even coat each piece of fish.
5. Once oil is heated up, carefully place coated fish into the oil. Cook until golden brown on each side. Once cooked, place on a plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil.
6. Place all of the sauce ingredients into a small bowl, mix to combine.
7. To assemble your tacos, place a spoonful of sauce in the middle of the tortilla, spread it around. Place 2-3 pieces of fish on each tortilla, top with a couple of sprigs of fresh cilantro and radish slices.
Calories: 437, Fat: 21g, Protein: 14g, Carbs: 37g