Funfetti Cinnamon Rolls just might be the biggest party your breakfast can ever throw! Think of it: cinnamon, frosting, warm dough and then the perfect party topper: funfetti! These colored little delights bring the pop that the cinnamon roll was missing and now every breakfast can be a bopping breakfast! Thanks to Ciarra Siller for sending this fun filled recipe. For more recipes like this, check out her blog!
|1 Cup whole wheat flour|
|1/2 Cup BBF organic coconut flour||
|1/2 Cup protein powder|
|1 Cup unsweetened almond milk|
|1/4 Cup BBF organic virgin coconut oil||
|1 packet active dry yeast|
|1 tsp BBF organic bourbon madagascar vanilla extract|
|1/2 tsp stevia|
|2 Tbsp BBF organic coconut sugar||
|1 tsp cinnamon|
|1 Tbsp sprinkles|
|3 Tbsp sugar free powdered sugar|
1. In a small pot, warm 1 Cup almond milk and 1 Tbsp coconut oil on low heat just until lukewarm. If you your milk is too hot, let is sit for 10 minutes. Add 1 tsp vanilla extract, and mix thoroughly.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flours, protein powder and stevia. Whisk yeast into almond milk, coconut oil, and vanilla mixture until completely incorporated, then stir into the flour mix until a dough forms. Use your hands to kneed the dough for about a minute.
3. Roll the dough into a ball, leave it in the bowl, cover with a kitchen towel and place it in a warm place for 30-45 minutes (I just kept mine on top of the oven while it pre-heated).
4. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
5. Once the dough has sat for 30-45 minutes roll it out until it's about 1/4" thick in thin rectangular shape. Melt 1/4 Cup coconut oil, 2 Tbsp coconut sugar, and 1 tsp cinnamon together, then brush it on top of your dough and top with sprinkles. Starting with the wide end, roll the dough tightly into a log. Cut the dough into 1 inch slices and lay them in your pan.
6. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Whisk 3 Tbsp powdered sugar with almond milk together until you reach a desired consistency, then drizzle over cinnamon rolls.
Sorry, no recipes were found.