Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
|2 1/4 Cups whole wheat pastry flour|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|2 1/2 tsp ground ginger|
|3/4 Cups BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil||
53 in stock
|1 tsp cinnamon|
|1/2 tsp ground cloves|
|1/4 Cup molasses|
|2/3 Cup BBF* Organic Agave||
111 in stock
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil, BBF* Organic Agave, molasses and egg.
4. Combine flour mixture and BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil mixture and stir until creamy.
5. Cover and chill for at least one hour.
6. Apply parchment paper to cookie sheet and lightly spray with oil. Drop cookie dough by tablespoonful 2-3 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 12 minutes, let cool for 2-3 minutes and move to cooling rack. Makes 24 cookies.