Meatloaf is an interesting food that is enjoyed by the everyone, but what about people who can’t have gluten? Here it is, the delicious gluten free meatloaf that we have been waiting for! Perfect for Sunday dinner, holidays, and every single day of the year, this meatloaf is seriously versatile. Don’t wait any longer, try it for dinner tonight!
|1 tsp salt|
|1/4 tsp ground black pepper|
|1/2 tsp basil|
|1/2 tsp oregano|
|8 oz organic tomato sauce|
|1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar|
|1 Tbsp BBF* Organic Agave||
|2 Tbsp BBF* Organic Coconut Flout||
|1 clove garlic|
|1/4 large onion|
|5 baby carrots|
|1 celery stalk|
|1 lb ground beef|
1. In large bowl, slightly beat egg.
2. Then add everything else except for the ground beef.
3. Stir everything together until well mixed.
4. Next incorporate ground beef. Form into loaf in the middle of a 9x13 pan.
5. Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes or until well done.
Sorry, no recipes were found.