Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
without fruit toppings
Top your yogurt, make as a snack, or even create your own grain-free granola bars!
|3 Cups sliced almonds|
|1/2 Cup pecan pieces|
|1/2 Cup pepitas|
|1/3 Cup sunflower seeds|
|3/4 Cup flaked coconut|
|3 Tbsp BBF Organic Super Seeds||
130 in stock
|1/3 Cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||
|1/3 Cup BBF Organic Agave||
199 in stock
|1/2 Tbsp cinnamon|
|1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place all of the nuts, seeds, and coconut flakes on a parchment lined baking sheet and give it a good stir.
3. Once oven is preheated, place baking sheet in the oven for 5 mins.
4. While the nuts are in the oven, Combine the coconut oil, sweetener, and spices in a small bowl and microwave till melted.
5. After 5 minutes, stir the nuts and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and drizzle the Coconut oil mixture over the Granola and mix to combine.
7. Return the baking sheet to the oven and cook for another 5 mins.
8. Remove the baking sheet from the oven Sprinkle with a pinch or two of Sea Salt and allow to cool completely.
9. Once cool, Store Granola in an Airtight container.
Serving size 14