Vegan Corn Chowder
This greek inspired quinoa salad is fresh, zingy, & full of incredible ingredients!
|2 cups BBF Organic Quinoa||
Out of stock
|1 large cucumber, quartered lengthwise & chopped|
|1 container of grape tomatoes, sliced in half|
|1/2 red onion, chopped|
|1 bundle parsley, chopped|
|1/2 container of baby greens|
|3/4 cup feta crumbles|
|2 lemons, juiced|
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
|1/2 cup BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil||
65 in stock
|1 tsp dijon mustard|
|salt & pepper to taste|
1. Cook Quinoa according to package instructions. Cool.
2. While Quinoa is cooling, chop all of your vegetables and place in a large bowl.
3. Mix cooled Quinoa in with the vegetables.
4. For the dressing combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk to combine.
5. Pour dressing over Quinoa and vegetables. Sprinkle the feta on top. Toss salad to incorporate dressing.
CALORIES 280, PROTEIN 7G , FAT 16G, CARBS 27G , SERVES 10