This recipe comes to us courtesy of Rachel’s Vegan Kitchen, a new vegan cookbook by Rachel Lorton. If you are interested in finding more delicious vegan recipes, check out the whole cookbook. Follow this link: Rachel’s Vegan Kitchen
|1 can chickpeas, drained & rinsed|
|4 c polenta, cooked|
|1/4 c hawaiian dressing|
|2 Tbsp BBF Agave|
|1/4 c BBF Coconut Palm Sugar|
|1 tsp yellow mustard|
|1/2 c fresh pineapple, cubed|
|garnish fresh parsley|
1. Cook polenta according to directions on packaging
2. In large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients excluding pineapple.
3. Arrange mixture in a single layer in a large casserole dish.
4. Bake at 400 for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
5. Add pineapple, & broil on high for 10 minutes
6. Serve over polenta, & garnish with fresh parsley & awesome sauce.
Sorry, no recipes were found.