Monk Fruit Simple Syrup
2 Tbsp servings
|1 1/2 cup almond flour|
|2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour||
34 in stock
|1/2 cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||
|1/3 cup BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener||
388 in stock
|1/2 cup almond milk|
|3 oz cream cheese - softened|
|1 1/2 tsp baking powder|
|zest of 1 lemon|
|1 cup blueberries|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream together coconut oil and cream cheese. Add the eggs and sweetener, beat until combined.
3. Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder.
4. Fold in the lemon zest and blueberries.
5. Scoop the batter into a lined or greased muffin tin.
6. Bake Muffins for 15-20 mins or until slightly golden on edges and firm in the middle.
7. Remove and enjoy!