|12-14 lbs fully cooked ham|
|3 Tbsp BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil (melted)||
|1/2 tsp ground thyme|
|1 tsp fresh ginger (minced)|
|1/4 Cup BBF* Coconut Vinegar||
|1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave||
|1/4 Cup pineapple juice|
|2 Tbsp maple syrup|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in lower third
2. Peel off and discard any rind or skin from ham, leaving 1/4 inch of fat on ham. Score fat on top
of ham in a crosshatch pattern without cutting into meat. Cover ham with parchment paper, then cover roasting pan with foil. Bake 1½ hours
3. In a blender mix remaining ingredients. Pour glaze into saucepan and simmer for 7-10 minutes
4. After ham has baked about 1½ hours, uncover ham and baste with about ½ the glaze. Discard foil and parchment paper. If there is no liquid in roasting pan, add 1 cup of water to prevent glaze from burning
5. Bake another hour, repeating the basting process each 30 minutes. Use ½ of the remaining glaze each time
6. Remove from oven and serve. Makes 20-24 servings.
Sorry, no recipes were found.