Strawberry Quinoa Salad
If something is mini, then it's healthier....right??
|1/3 cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil||
|1/4 cup BBF Organic Agave||
85 in stock
|1/3 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar||
95 in stock
|1 large egg, at room temperature|
|1 tsp vanilla|
|1/2 cup almond milk|
|1/4 cup greek yogurt, at room temperature|
|1 Tbsp brewed coffee|
|3/4 cup whole wheat flour|
|1/2 cup LIVfit Superfood Organic Cacao Powder||
61 in stock
|3/4 tsp baking soda|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream the coconut oil, sugar and agave in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 4 minutes. Lower the speed to medium, add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond milk, yogurt and coffee.
4. In a third bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
5. On low speed, add the milk mixture and the flour mixture alternately in thirds to the mixer bowl. Beat until smooth.
6. Divide the batter among the lined mini cupcake pans (fill to ¾ full). Bake for 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before frosting.
· ½ cup butter, room temperature
· 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
· ½ cup PBfit
· ¼ teaspoon table salt
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· up to 2 tablespoons almond milk (if needed)
1. Beat butter on medium speed for one to two minutes .
2. Turn mixer to low, add PBfit and powdered sugar and beat until creamy. Increase speed to medium and add vanilla extract and salt. If frosting needs to be thinned, add milk ½ tablespoon at a time.
CALORIES 111 • FAT 6G • PROTEIN 2G • CARBS 12G • FIBER 1G • MAKES 30