Keto Chocolate Milkshake
|3 Cups red onion (chopped)|
|3 Tbsp canola oil|
|1 tsp coriander seeds|
|1/2 tsp aniseed|
|3 Tbsp chili powder|
|3/4 tsp cinnamon|
|Pinch of ground cloves|
|2 Tbsp BBF* Organic Agave|
|2 Tbsp BBF* LIVfit Superfood® Organic Cacao||
92 in stock
|2 Tbsp BBF* PBfit® (mixed into spread)||
|2 Cups chicken broth|
|1 can (15 oz) crushed tomatoes|
|2 Tbsp raisins|
|3 cloves garlic|
|1 tsp salt|
|2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken|
1. In a large skillet sauté onion in oil for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown.
2. In a mortar with a pestle crush coriander seeds and aniseed.
3. Stir them into the onions and add chili powder, cinnamon, cloves and agave.
4. Cook over moderate heat, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in cocoa powder, peanut butter, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes, raisins, garlic, and salt. Simmer sauce, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes.
5. While sauce is simmering, brush chicken with oil, season with salt and pepper and broil for 10 minutes or until golden
6. Flip the breasts and broil them for another 10 minutes. In a blender, purée the sauce (in batches, if necessary).
7. Transfer sauce to skillet, add chicken and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
8. Serve chicken with the mole sauce with a side of rice and grilled veggies.
Tips and Notes:
This makes an amazing post-Thanksgiving meal by using leftover turkey instead of chicken!