Oat Milk Mocha Latte
|1 cup oat flour|
|1/2 cup BBF Organic Plant Protein||
414 in stock
|2 tsp baking powder|
|2 cups Oatsome Oat Milk|
|1 large egg|
|1/4 cup BBF Monk Fruit||
370 in stock
1. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, PBfit, and baking powder.
2. Add the almond milk, egg, agave and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium heat.
4. Scoop a 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter and pour into pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for 60 seconds.
5. Top with freshly sliced fruit and agave.