Apple Peach Cobbler Bowl
Suitable for all dietary preferences & perfect for cakes, cupcakes, or right off the spoon!
|1 Cup unsalted butter (room temperature)|
|1/2 Cup PBfit Vegan Peanut Butter Powder||
|7/8 Cup heavy whipping cream|
|1 tsp salt|
|6 1/2 Cups powdered sugar|
|2 tsp vanilla extract|
|1 tsp white vinegar|
1. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together the butter and PBFit Vegan Peanut Butter Powder until completely smooth. Scrape down the bowl at this point, and continue scraping down the bowl as needed throughout the mixing process.
2. Add in half of the heavy whipping cream or milk and the salt. Continue mixing on low until mostly incorporated.
3. Add in half of the powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix on low for a few minutes. The frosting should look very smooth.
4. Add in the remaining cream or milk. Mix until smooth. Add in the remaining sugar and vinegar. Mix until very smooth. To reach the desired consistency, add in more cream or milk one tablespoon at a time as needed.
5. Use the frosting immediately or cover tightly and chill for up to two days in the refrigerator. Bring back to room temperature and mix on low for a few minutes before using.
Peanut Buttercream frosting created by Amanda Faber (https://www.amandaefaber.com/blog/)