Peanut Butter becomes pancakes best friend while keeping it healthy by using low-fat and low-calorie PBfit Peanut Butter Powder. This is the perfect post-run or workout meal!
|3/4 c flour||
|3/4 c PBfit Freeze Dried Peanut Butter Powder||
|2 tsp baking powder||
|1 c almond milk|
|1 large egg|
|2 tsp BBF Organic Agave||
|2 Tbsp Greek yogurt|
1. Combine the flour, PBfit Freeze Dried Peanut Butter Powder, and baking powder into a bowl and sift the ingredients together.
2. Add the almond milk, egg, BBF Organic Agave, and Greek yogurt into the same bowl and whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
4. Measure out 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter and pour into pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for 60 seconds.
5. Top with freshly sliced fruit and syrup!
Sorry, no recipes were found.