Keto Strawberry Shortcake
|1 large apple|
|4 Tbsp PBfit|
|3 Tbsp water|
|1/4 cup granola|
1. Cut your apple into slices to make even ¼ inch rounds directly through the core.
2. Using a melon baller, or spoon create a circle in each slice to remove the core.
3. Select 4 apple pieces.
4. Mix your PBfit powder and water together to make the peanut butter.
5. Spread the peanut butter on 2 of the apple round slices.
6. Sprinkle some granola on top of the peanut butter and sandwich it between the apple slice without peanut butter on it.
* If not eating immediately you can squeeze some lemon juice on top of the apples to prevent them from browning.
CALORIES 297, FAT 11G, PROTEIN 13G, CARBS 41G