|1 large apple|
|4 Tbsp PBfit|
|3 Tbsp water|
|1/4 cup granola|
1. Cut your apple into slices to make even ¼ inch rounds directly through the core.
2. Using a melon baller, or spoon create a circle in each slice to remove the core.
3. Select 4 apple pieces.
4. Mix your PBfit powder and water together to make the peanut butter.
5. Spread the peanut butter on 2 of the apple round slices.
6. Sprinkle some granola on top of the peanut butter and sandwich it between the apple slice without peanut butter on it.
* If not eating immediately you can squeeze some lemon juice on top of the apples to prevent them from browning.
CALORIES 297, FAT 11G, PROTEIN 13G, CARBS 41G
Sorry, no recipes were found.