Strawberry Quinoa Salad
|2 lbs cubed sirloin beef|
|2 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil||
83 in stock
|2 red onions, diced|
|8 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 bell peppers, diced|
|15 oz can kidney bean|
|15 oz can black bean|
|2 28 oz cans of diced tomatoes|
|3 Tbsp tomato paste|
|1 cup BBF Organic Quinoa, rinsed||
Out of stock
|4 cups beef broth|
|1 1/2 Tbsp chili powder|
|1 1/2 Tbsp cumin|
|1/2 tsp chipotle powder|
|2 tsp salt|
1. Place cubed sirloin in a large pot on medium high heat. Brown the meat in the coconut oil. Add the onion and cook till translucent.
2. Add the minced Garlic, Bell peppers and seasoning. Cook until peppers start to soften.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil then lower temp to simmer.
4. Allow mixture to simmer for 2 hours, stirring periodically so quinoa does not sink to bottom and burn.
5. Serve as is, or top with avocado slices and a squeeze of lime.