Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
A delicious breakfast burrito made with BetterBody Foods (BBF) ingredients. Try it for yourself!
|1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil||
53 in stock
|4 white mushrooms|
|1 sliced zucchini|
|1/4 small, sliced red onion|
|8 egg whites|
|2 Tbsp feta cheese|
|1 low-carb wrap or tortilla|
|1 Can organic diced tomatoes|
|1/4 red onion|
|Handful of cilantro|
|1/2 lime (juiced)|
|1 tsp salt|
For Burrito Filling:
1. In a large sauté pan, melt BetterBody Foods Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil.
2. Add mushrooms, zucchini and onion. Cook over med high heat, stirring infrequently to allow veggies to golden.
3. Add egg whites and cook for 2-4 minutes until eggs are thoroughly cooked. Remove heat and gently stir in feta.
4. Spread filling on low-carb wrap, cut in half and top with fresh salsa.
1. Add diced tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, lime juice, jalepeno, and salt into blender and blend thoroughly.