Strawberry Quinoa Salad
|1 3/4 cup almond flour or oat flour|
|2 Tbsp BBF Organic Chia Seeds||
|2 Tbsp sesame seeds|
|1/2 tsp sea salt & more for sprinkling on top|
|fresh ground black pepper|
|2 tsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil||
78 in stock
|1/3 cup water|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine
3. Add the oil and water and mix into a dough with a fork. If the dough is too dry, add some more water 1 Tbsp at a time.
4. Form dough into a ball and place on top of a piece of parchment paper. Place another piece of parchment paper on top and using a rolling pin, roll out the dough as thin as you can get it between the 2 pieces of parchment.
5. Remove the top piece of parchment and slide the bottom piece with the rolled out dough onto a baking sheet.
6. Using a knife, cut the dough into squares, sprinkle some sea salt on top of the crackers.
7. Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake until the crackers start to get some color 12-15 mins.
8. Break the crackers apart and flip them over and return them to the oven for 5 more mins.
9. Place the baked cookies on a rack to cool.