Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
without fruit toppings
Need to amp up grandma’s old banana bread recipe? We got you covered with this insanely scrumptious Strawberry Oatmeal Banana Bread. This oatmeal banana bread is delicious and full of fiber, nutrition, and energizing bananas. Don’t believe us? We dare you to try it! Thanks to Rachel Mansfield for sending us this excellent recipe. Check out her blog to find more incredible food ideas like this!
|2 medium ripe bananas, mashed|
|1/3 Cup drippy nut butter|
|1 Tbsp BBF organic agave||
199 in stock
|1 Tbsp BBF organic virgin coconut oil||
|3/4 Cup oat flour (blended oatmeal)|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1/2 Cup chopped strawberries|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line or spray a loaf pan with parchment paper (I used 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5).
2. Mix together bananas, nut butter, agave, coconut oil, and eggs with a Kitchen Aid or hand mixer.
3. Add oat flour and baking powder, then mix with a spatula.
4. Fold in strawberries.
5. Pour into a bread dish into pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes (stick tooth pick in and should come out clean).
7. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!