Cauliflower Freezer Pizza Crusts
|1 tsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil||
Out of stock
|3 cups diced cooked chicken (about 12 oz)|
|1 15 oz can corn|
|1 Tbsp chili powder|
|3 Tbsp LIVfit Superfood Organic Super Seeds Blend||
257 in stock
|12 oz prepared salsa|
|1 15 oz can refried beans|
|1/2 cup LIVfit Superfood Organic Superfood Blend||
52 in stock
|4 cups water or broth|
|1 tsp salt (if using water)|
|1 cup quick cooking grits|
|1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese|
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Heat the avocado oil in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, corn, chili powder and LIVfit Super Seeds and heat for several minutes. Add the salsa, stir and simmer.
3. In a medium size bowl mix together refried beans and LIVfit Superfood. Stir and add water as needed until smooth. Gently stir into chicken mixture.
4. Meanwhile, combine the cornmeal with the water or broth in a medium pan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring, until very thick, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
5. Spread the cornmeal mixture over the filling, top with cheddar cheese and sprinkle with chili powder. Bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes. Serve fresh cilantro.