Lemon Shortbread Sandwich Cookies
|CARAMEL PASTE :|
|1 1/2 Cup raw peanuts|
|1 1/2 Cup pitted dates|
|3/4 Cup water|
|SPICE COOKIE :|
|1/3 Cup all purpose flour|
|1/4 Cup oat flour|
|1 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Flour||
47 in stock
|2 Tbsp BBF Organic Coconut Sugar||
67 in stock
|1 Tbsp flax seed meal|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1 tsp cinnamon|
|1/2 tsp ground ginger|
|1 Tbsp applesauce|
|1 Tbsp BBF Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil||
Out of stock
|3 Tbsp almond milk|
Two Ingredient Caramel Paste:
1. Soak your dates for at least a day in the fridge.
2. Sauté your raw peanuts to release the natural oil out of them and make them extra creamy and tasty. Approximately 15 minutes.
3. Blend or food process the peanuts until crumbly texture. Slowly add water soaked dates while blending. Add water to get desired consistency.
1. Combine your dry ingredients followed by your wet ingredients on top. Form cookies with your hand and them on a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Bake in a conventional oven for 6-8 minutes on 400’F.
3. Let them cool for 5 minutes and sandwich those cookies with your caramel paste (recipe makes 6 cookies or 3 sandwich cookies)