Grain Free Quiche
|2 cups BBF Organic Quinoa||
50 in stock
|1 cup white beans, mashed|
|1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|2 large eggs, lightly beaten|
|2 tsp minced garlic|
|1/3 cup red onion, minced|
|1 tsp smoked paprika|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp pepper|
|3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil, for cooking||
16 in stock
|6 slim whole wheat burger buns, toasted|
|6 fried eggs|
|6 slices pepper jack cheese (or your favorite cheese)|
|2 onions, sliced and cooked until golden|
1. Add ingredients to a large bowl and use hands to combine thoroughly.
2. Form into six patties. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add avocado oil and carefully place patties on skillet.
3. Cook for about 8-10 minutes per side. While they are cooking you can toast your buns, carmelize your onions and fry your eggs.
4. In the last couple minutes of cooking, top each burger with a slice of cheese. Cook until melted.
5. To assemble, place burger on toasted bun, top with carmelized onions and fried egg.
CALORIES 438 • FAT 19G • PROTEIN 19G • CARBS 48G • FIBER 4G