Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo
|1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil||
65 in stock
|1/2 medium yellow onion|
|1 Tbsp minced garlic|
|2 medium potatoes|
|3 1/2 cups vegetable broth|
|3 cans (15 oz) organic sweet corn|
|3 cups Oatsome Oat Milk|
|2 tsp salt|
|1 tsp pepper|
1. Heat avocado oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat for a minute.
2. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add potato and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add 1 can of corn, vegetable broth, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
5. Let cool slightly and puree in a high speed blender (make sure to blend it in batches so not to get burned). 6. Return puree to pan.
7. Add 2 cans of corn and Oatsome to blender and pulse until blended but slightly chunky.
8. Add to pan, cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.